Sausage and Peppers
A quick version cold weather of sausage and peppers. Use a grill pan if you have (a sheet pan will also do) to make this dish.
- 1-2 Bell Peppers
- 1-2 Onions (any are fine; but red gives great flavor and color)
- 1-2 Packs Sausage of your choice
- Slice onions and peppers; adjust amounts based on your actual preferences
- Lightly coat pan with oil. If using grill pan coat directly. Use parchment (for easy cleaning) if using sheet pan.
- Place onions and peppers on pan; spread out into a single layer. Add sausage on top
- Cook for about 30 minutes or to direction on package; ensure correct temperature and serve.